The Mission of the Juno Orchestra Project is to expand southern Vermont’s cultural and economic vitality through chamber orchestra performances designed to enrich and engage.
The Juno Project will find success as:
- the area’s best classical musicians are engaged
- musicians who grew up in the Brattleboro area and are working in the larger world return to solo with the Orchestra
- new, sometimes commissioned works for chamber orchestra play prominently in programming
- the incomparable, clever Sturm und Drang symphonies of Franz Joseph Haydn command a central focus for repertoire selection
- the Juno Orchestra presents two or three concerts each year in the new performance hall at the Brattleboro Music Center